the happenings of Jack Chaplin and sometimes friends and family

Saturday 29 October 2011

sleeping is sometimes hard

Well, this blog might be more active now.


Hello chaps.
I am very annoyed with my ears right now.
How it all started
I was lying down on my pillow last night when an awful swish came through my ears. I tried to ignore it, but it didn't help. I went in the other room and asked Dad (Chapperstee) why it was making the noise. I had a cold (and still do) at the time. He answered: ''you have stuff running through your body when you are ill''. I went  back to sleep while the noise was still on and dealt with it.
Today
I was out at Lewisham, and the first place we went was the library. I was half way through the gates when another sound started. I sighed to myself and dealt with it and it is still going right now.


EDIT of 30/10/11:
It isn't going really bad now but it was doing it last night still while I was at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment